help

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
I cannot confirm on the RAZR (I don't want to reset my phone just to check) butt I have done factory resets many times and it never brought back an app that I deleted. However, I am confident that I am correct and perhaps you ate mistaken since you did a reset three Weeks ago.....perhaps you thought you removed Madden and lets golf and they came back. But I am willing to bet you only hid them which explains why they showed back up after a reset.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Nope, I am absolutely positive it was deleted. I guarantee that if the OP does a factory reset he will get Let's Golf 2 back.

Reaction score
Nope, I am absolutely positive it was deleted. I guarantee that if the OP does a factory reset he will get Let's Golf 2 back.

Lol..ok I concede. You are correct. The bloat like Lets Golf and Madden are written into the system somehow so that if you do a reset, they will come back. Apparently it is setup differently where if you root and remove a system app like my verizon, then unroot and do a reset that app will not. So basically if you can uninstall without root, it will come back.

ddfuji

Reaction score
Unfortunately no. This is the reason so many users ran into problems when they rooted their phone and removed things and then couldn't get the update. Factory reset doesn't bring things back. Also, let's golf 2 is not a system app but an extra addon bloat that VZ put on there but can be removed without being rooted.

I was one of those ppl. O did the factory reset and it was all back. But I wasn't sure since I never actually uninstall it. I just froze it.

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was one of those ppl. O did the factory reset and it was all back. But I wasn't sure since I never actually uninstall it. I just froze it.

I completely uninstalled them. No need for either of them and they took up a lot of space.

ddfuji

Reaction score
I completely uninstalled them. No need for either of them and they took up a lot of space.

Ya I uninsalled the on my second root. Along with one other stupid bloat crap ware