help

mikemags

Reaction score
OK I accidentally deleted the golf game that came on my new razr phone is there any way of getting it back its not in the market how do I get it back please help I really want it back to play

OP
M

mikemags

Reaction score
no i dont it came already installed on the phone it was a cartoony type of game.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
this is the best i can do without having the phone
DROID RAZR System Dump!

that's a system dump you can look through to find the game (i know, its a huge file)

maybe someone with the razr can upload it for you...

Insidious

Reaction score
It's called "Let's Golf 2." A factory reset may bring it back, due to your phone being brought back to it's out of the box state. That seems a little extreme though just to get an app back. You probably can get it for like 2 bucks on the Market if that helps.

Sent from my Cellular telecommunications device, manufactured by Motorola.

Reaction score
Let's golf 2 is not on the market. And a factory reset will not work. However, if you can't find the apk anywhere, the fastboot files will put your phone back to out of the box condition. Now that is extreme!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

ddfuji

Reaction score
OK I accidentally deleted the golf game that came on my new razr phone is there any way of getting it back its not in the market how do I get it back please help I really want it back to play

May I ask why you need.it back? Its non essential for.updates and stuff.

ddfuji

Reaction score
Let's golf 2 is not on the market. And a factory reset will not work. However, if you can't find the apk anywhere, the fastboot files will put your phone back to out of the box condition. Now that is extreme!

Factory reset will work

Reaction score
Factory reset will work

Negative. Unless you have recently reset your phone and can confirm it. Factory resets only return the phone back to the general state it wad in by removing apps you installed and deleting your changed. However, a factory rest will not add an apk back onto a phone that you removed.

ddfuji

Reaction score
Negative. Unless you have recently reset your phone and can confirm it. Factory resets only return the phone back to the general state it wad in by removing apps you installed and deleting your changed. However, a factory rest will not add an apk back onto a phone that you removed.

Wouldn't it just load the bloat ware back on?

Reaction score
Wouldn't it just load the bloat ware back on?

Unfortunately no. This is the reason so many users ran into problems when they rooted their phone and removed things and then couldn't get the update. Factory reset doesn't bring things back. Also, let's golf 2 is not a system app but an extra addon bloat that VZ put on there but can be removed without being rooted.

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score

When I did a factory reset it came back.

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately no. This is the reason so many users ran into problems when they rooted their phone and removed things and then couldn't get the update. Factory reset doesn't bring things back. Also, let's golf 2 is not a system app but an extra addon bloat that VZ put on there but can be removed without being rooted.

Again, I think you are mistaken. I did a factory reset about three weeks ago. Both Madden and let's golf, which I had deleted, were back after the reset.

Reaction score
Again, I think you are mistaken. I did a factory reset about three weeks ago. Both Madden and let's golf, which I had deleted, were back after the reset.

I cannot confirm on the RAZR (I don't want to reset my phone just to check) butt I have done factory resets many times and it never brought back an app that I deleted. However, I am confident that I am correct and perhaps you ate mistaken since you did a reset three Weeks ago.....perhaps you thought you removed Madden and lets golf and they came back. But I am willing to bet you only hid them which explains why they showed back up after a reset.