Help!!

rdsxrl

Reaction score
I was wondering how to get my phone to look like this picture

Sci tek one

Reaction score
Can anyone help with rooting vortex without downgrading version 2.2.1. Tried z4root no joy have worked with Linux some but android is new to me HELP!!

Sent from my Vortex using DroidForums

jd509ify

Reaction score
check out youtube. bloodxxsyndicate, has a video on how to root the vortex 2.2.2

Sent from my Vortex using DroidForums

kees.5

Reaction score
I accidentally lost my "Downloads" widget in the process of dragging it to another spot on the home page. It just sort of disappeared & now I can't find it anywhere.. not in Motorola/Android widgets or files or recently launched or the market. I'm not sure where to find it.. please help!!!
Thank you & best regards!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

kees.5

Reaction score
PS. I found it in manage apps under the "all" list but I can't click it or open it... the only option is "force stop".

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

NWKENT

Reaction score
Did you resolve your concern, if not..
dancedroidTry "Long Pressing" on a blank part of a page (screen) the next box, press on Widget, then next scroll down this list, if its there, press it, then place in on your screen..

Hope this helps..

Reaction score
The issue is that I can't call anyone because from my end when the phone rings, all I hear is weird noises and then person on the other line can't hear me.

Also, when I put my headphones in to hear music, it also makes weird noises if I raise the volume to much.

And yes I did drop my phone. Is there a possible fix? And If I have to get the phone replaced, how do you unroot it!