how do i get to my pictures ive taken

mrsbaldree

Reaction score
I'm new to the droid, and this is prolly a stupid question, but how do i get to the pictures ive taken. i see the options i have after taking one picture, but im wondering if there is a gallery option. i see where the gallery option is but it says its empty. when i hooked the phone up to tghe computer it recongizes the pictures, but im wondering where i can see them on the phone...
thank you for all your help

JasonLee

Reaction score
Yea in the gallery LOL. Sorry to poke fun, just explore the phone a little. Open the app drawer at the bottom of the home screen, scroll down till you see the gallery app, open and enjoy.

ViciousCircle

Android Addict
Premium Member
Reaction score
When you hooked it up to the computer, did you mount the SD card? If so, did you unmount it when you unhooked it from the computer? If the SD card is mounted, you should be able to see the pics you've taken in the gallery.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can use the Gallery or a file browser. For the latter, look in the DCIM (just like a lot of digital cameras) folder.

If the SD card is mounted, you should be able to see the pics you've taken in the gallery.
You won't be able to view pics on the Droid itself if the SD card is mounted. Mounting allows you to browse the card's content from your computer but the contents will not be available to the Droid while mounted.

Rettocs

Reaction score
Yea in the gallery LOL. Sorry to poke fun, just explore the phone a little. Open the app drawer at the bottom of the home screen, scroll down till you see the gallery app, open and enjoy.

You must have deleted a post, or something, because I don't understand your first sentence.

Danthok

Reaction score
This is one of my complaints against how the Droid was released .... with little to no documentation! For the casual user like MrsBalree this phone must be really frustrating and confusing.

I am a pretty savvy user and this phone frustrated me for a day until I figured it out. Google needs to step up and release some documentation of the OS.