Pics and Videos

MUFC Fan

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was wondering what the easiest way to get videos and pictures on my HTC Evo 4g. I am trying to get some doctor who episodes, and some pictures for my backgrounds. But I have no idea how to get these on my phone. Would appreciate some help!

Sent from my PC36100 using DroidForums App

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I personally convert my videos to .mp4 using Xilisoft video converter. Then just drop them in by hooking up my Droid to my PC.

OP
M

MUFC Fan

Reaction score
I don't know what that that means haha

D

dvdcatalyst

1. connect your phone with the USB cable to your computer
2. open "My Computer" and it should show up in there as a removable deive.
2a. if it does not show up there, unlock your phone (leave cable connected) and tap and hold the top menu bar (where it shows the time), and drag your finger downwards.
You should see something "USB connection"
tap on that, and change the mode to USB Mass Storage" it will reconnect to your computer, and then it should show up as a removable drive
3. copy your files over to your phone like you normally copy stuff to a floppy/external harddrive/usb stick
3a. the files need to be in a compatible format for your phone. All Android phones can play MP4 files, some can play other formats.
4. Open Gallery or whatever movie/video player you have on your device, and the videos (if they are in the correct format) will appear there.

OP
M

MUFC Fan

Reaction score
Thanks DVD!!! Appreciate it!!

OP
M

MUFC Fan

Reaction score
Oh, and also, I have 6.5 gb of space... can that hold any episodes?? If so around how many? And if not, is there anything I can buy??