1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help with unknown artist tagging

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by shobe, Oct 22, 2012.

1. shobe

shobe Member

I have had a problem with every droid phone I have had since the OG droid. I have a ton of music on my card and for some reason I have about 1500 that are showing unknown artist as the artist. I have used Windows applications to ensure that the tags are correct. I also had this exact same subset of songs on my Acer tab, also running ICS, and all of the song show up correct there. I have also tried clearing the cache on the phone to see if maybe that was the issue, but still no dice.

Does anybody have any advice for what I could do to force these tags to show the artist correctly. I have mixzing premium installed already.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC running ICS using Tapatalk 2
Search tags for this page
android music player artist unknown
android music player shows songs as unknown artist
android unknown artist
galaxy s3 music tags
how to change unknown artist on android
how to change unknown artist on my droid
how to change unknown artist samsung s3

htc unknown artist

samsung galaxy s3 music player unknown artist