1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help with recording phone calls

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by trowa, Feb 9, 2011.

1. trowa

trowa New Member

I am trying to find a simple app to record a phone call that I make from my phone. Before you say it is illegal and wiretapping it is not. In ohio only 1 party has to know the conversation is being recorded, myself. I have tried about every free one on the market. They either do not let the other party hear me talking, only record before and after the call is made, or it seems to record fine but listening to the audio file on a pc has no sound or stactic. I have tried all apps using speakerphone and even not using it.

I have moto droid 1 and it is running liquid gingerbread 1.1. If possible I would downgrade to another rom if needed. I don't really have a 2nd phone to use so don't suggest downloading a voice record app and using 2nd phone to make call on speakerphone. I already know that works I've tested it.

Please reply if you have had personal experience in getting it to work with a moto droid 1. Thanks for reading this post.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  2. trowa

trowa New Member

Bump

3. setlab

setlab New Member

I wish there were an app but motorola somehow made it imposible to record calls on their phones
  4. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

I see all kinds of recording call apps in the market. OP, find one, read the comments then do a google search on it to see if it is any good.

Very few states have laws against recording calls.
  5. TedMurphy

TedMurphy New Member

Simplest and easiest

Easiest and quickest way to record any phone call is through Call Trunk (http://www.calltrunk.com). Cloud-based, keeps the call saved and available forever, free for the first 25 minutes. Contact me at ted@calltrunk.com for more information.

And yes we have a nice android Call Trunk app available through the android market, so you can initiate and record the call through your android phone.
  6. jmohik

jmohik New Member

Well ..... don't search .... it is hardware thing and not a software thing.

Simple as that

Sent from my Desire HD using DroidForums App
  7. Karen Arthur

Karen Arthur New Member

Install the “CallRecorder” application on your Android phone which allows you to record all Android calls. You can easily records incoming and outgoing call through this application. It supports Android version from 1.5 to 2.1
  8. Csst

Csst New Member

It doesn't work.. its something that droid doesn't
  9. drilus

drilus New Member

Google Voice can record phone calls.