help with note 3 N900A

latinguy0702

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what forum I'd post to for help on my note 3 originally with at&t? I don't get what unlocking bootloader does vs sim unlock who I think I already did but not sure how to check...my imei is blocked from network access now after I bought it a week ago. I want to know what I need to do to get rid of the block/blacklist. Root it? Will a Region lock removal solve this? Please help i bought it online and I I have the invoice and bill of sale....

crmcsh01

Reaction score
Unlocking the bootloader allows you to flash custom roms/kernels to your device. It does not SIM unlock the phone though and will not allow you to use the phone if it is blacklisted. I hate to tell you this but nothing you do (legally) will "unblock" your phone from the blacklist. If you have a bill of sale or paid for the phone with paypal, I suggest filing a claim against the seller to get your money back. What most likely happened in your case and many others, was the seller sold you the phone then went to AT&T and claimed it was "stolen" he/she then paid the insurance deductible, got a new phone, and your money. I would not bother trying to get that phone to work, go after the seller and demand your money back.