Help with install of GB

coryhi

Reaction score
Hello all I am trying to download and install the new update on my phone. I have tried to do this multiple times.

The download was/is quick and sucessful, its when it is trying to INSTALL. When installing it will go about a quarter of the way then the triangle with exclamation point comes up, the phone will cut back on and it will say "could not update/install" something like that.

I tried to call Verizon Tech Support but they are worthless and could not help me at all. They told me to take the battery out, put it back in and then try to update it again. Same ol' story.

I got this DX when they first started coming out and it has never been rooted, and never had any problems with stuff like this before. I am running on software/system version 2.3.340. Idid a factory data reset on it cause I read it somewhere on the web saying to try it, but still no luck.

I am about to "break it" since I have insurance and just get another one, unless someone can help me with this process.

thanks in advance, coryhi

smalltank

Reaction score
I think its worth waiting a little longer til Verizon gets it..then it will be pushed to your phone..I have an LG Revo..still waiting patiently..just restore everything n wait..IMHO

ST