1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

help with apps2sd

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by Killmanaj, May 2, 2010.

1. Killmanaj

Killmanaj New Member

I have read most of the threads on the search engine but still can't get this. I am running cyanogenmod 5.0.6.2 and I have rom manager premium. I have backed up my SD card and partitioned it in rom manager. Then I checked enable apps2sd in settings. I have the move option when viewing my apps but I can't find them on my sdcard. What is going wrong? Thanks for any help.
  2. ldimick

ldimick New Member

They are in the partition. The partition does not show up as drive in Windows because it is not mounted in the same manner.
  3. Killmanaj

Killmanaj New Member

How can I access it? It doesn't show up in androzip either. I'm just trying to make sure that i'm doing it right. Will I see the apk's?
  4. bluestudy4

bluestudy4 New Member

Look for sd-ext in Root Manager. The apps are stored in there.
  5. Killmanaj

Killmanaj New Member

So sd-ext should not be in sdcard? If not, that's where I've been going wrong. I thought it was supposed to be a folder in sdcard called sd-ext. Thanks
  6. bluestudy4

bluestudy4 New Member

No problem, man. It'll be on the home screen in Root Explorer, just above the SD Card folder. The sd-ext partition is on your SD card, it just has its own designated folder.