Help with Alarm and Timer

barnes3126

Reaction score
After the latest upgrade I experminted with other Alarm apps. Some how I deleted the "Alarm and Timer" app. It is gone, how do I reload it?

Thanks,

SallyC

Reaction score
After the latest upgrade I experminted with other Alarm apps. Some how I deleted the "Alarm and Timer" app. It is gone, how do I reload it?

Thanks,

When you go to your app drawer, be sure you are looking at All Apps, not Widgets. If it's not there, try holding down your power and volume down buttons at the same time to force a reboot.

If that doesn't work, you might have to do a Factory Data Reset. Be sure you read the link info first.

If you don't want to do that, you could just install another app, like TimerDroid.

OP
B

barnes3126

Reaction score
Thank you, I am not going to do the reset, I have downloaded two other alarms. I can find no way to set either of these apps as the default alarm. When I touch the "Retro Clock" widget on the main screen, it will not open either of the alarms but, it's not a big problem. Thank you again.

Last edited:

rjeatkrconley

Reaction score
Its does not appear that you can remove the app. You can disable it. Go to manage apps and look at all. It's in alphabetical order. If you don't see it, scroll all the way to the bottom and see if its disabled. If so, just enable it.