Lost speed dial..

THAMLET420

Reaction score
I received the new update late last week. I lost the stock alarm/timer app, but that was an easy fix. Now I have noticed that I also lost my speed dial capabilities. Any suggestions?

cybertj.2000

Reaction score
Either use the favorites drop down widget or use the direct dial under the widgets. This will be added to your home screen, or one of them anyways. You can also put them all in a folder (if you have multiple) so as to not clutter up your screen. These are a one touch dial, similar to a speed dial.

Hope that helps

We are the Droid!!
You will be assimilated!!
Resistance is futile!!

cybertj.2000

Reaction score
Probably going to be a timer app or one that does both, I use Alarm Clock Plus for mine, don't know what the other person found

We are the Droid!!
Resistance is futile!!

Redsnk95

Reaction score
The alarm function is still in there (inside Clock app), but need to download a basic Timer app.

OP
T

THAMLET420

Reaction score
I downloaded the Alarm Clock Xtreme from the play store. Seems to work great! I HATE the update! My battery life has gone way down hill! What do you thinks?

cybertj.2000

Reaction score
My battery life has been better than ever, not getting the 2-3 days people are reporting, but then again I'm a heavy user of my phone, but still getting a full day

We are the Droid!!
Resistance is futile!!

bocabean

Reaction score
I bought Alarm Clock Plus from the Play Store. Had to get use to different settings but overall it does the same job as the pre-JB alarm did. In addition, you can further customize it for fonts and colors. I tried a few different alarm clocks before settling for this one.

helron

Reaction score
I received the new update late last week. I lost the stock alarm/timer app, but that was an easy fix. Now I have noticed that I also lost my speed dial capabilities. Any suggestions?

Same thing happened to me. Speed dial is no longer offered by Motorola.