Alarm/Timer app missing since latest update

Furf

Reaction score
I did a search and couldn't find an answer, I'm sorry if it's been asked before. My Alarm/Timer app is missing and I can't seem to find it. I use the timer all the time. I figured out how to set the alarm part now, but still can't find the timer function.

Thank you for your help!

lolapickles

Reaction score
I lost the app with last night's update. How did you get to the alarm settings? I don't want to be stuck with today's 5:20 alarm indefinitely.

envirostem

Reaction score
found the problem to missing alarm app icon

I did a search and couldn't find an answer, I'm sorry if it's been asked before. My Alarm/Timer app is missing and I can't seem to find it. I use the timer all the time. I figured out how to set the alarm part now, but still can't find the timer function.

Thank you for your help!

I found the problem... the new update has replaced the alarm/timer app icon with one that looks like a clock now. open that app which will put a clock on your screen with any alarms listed just under the clock; be sure to tap the little alarm (not just the clock) to access the screen to which you can edit your previously set alarms. My alarm was stuck on 3am from the night before the software update.
Hope this helps.

vet2be

Reaction score
Anyone know how to get back the progressive volume alarms that would start out soft and get louder until turned off? Why do programmers think they can just get rid of functionality each time they come out with an "upgrade"? Sorry, have issues with "upgrades" to software at work. Grrr...

pinnylew

Reaction score
Timer IS gone?

So the alarms and stopwatch are still there in the updated "clock" app, but not the timer! Does anyone have any ideas?

dredwolff

Reaction score
Replacement app for progressive alarm?

My wife and I have the same phone, she got the update before I did and noticed that the progressive alarm is missing too. I'm rejecting the update for now, I use the progressive alarm every day to help me get up. Is there a good replacement out there for the original alarm app?

Dodgers33

Reaction score
My wife and I have the same phone, she got the update before I did and noticed that the progressive alarm is missing too. I'm rejecting the update for now, I use the progressive alarm every day to help me get up. Is there a good replacement out there for the original alarm app?
I found the free alarm app with increasing volume but it was ad-supported so I removed......why fix something that isn't broke?.....if users complain about a feature, that is one thing, but why do they arbitrarily remove a feature that is functional & highly useful?