Help while rooting razr

Nick80080

Reaction score
WHAT is the easiest way to root the droid razr. And what do i do once i rooted it. And can i do it with out a pc? Please let me know

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
WHAT is the easiest way to root the droid razr. And what do i do once i rooted it. And can i do it with out a pc? Please let me know

Based on your questions I'd strongly recommend that you study-up on root and what options root provides you before you try it. There are a lot of articles about root, benefits and dangers, on the web and the home page of this forum along with threads that speak to modifications that root allows you do make. To answer your questions, go to the Hack section of this Razr forum...there is a sticky that addresses how to root the Razr. This section will also give you an idea of what you can do. Yes, you need a PC as you will learn. I'd also spend some time reading about users who have rooted and are having issues with their phone. The problem some inexperienced users have with rooting their phone is that they have no idea what they are doing, don't understand the apps that are required and how to use them and when something doesn't go right have no idea how to recover. You CAN totally brick your phone if you don't know what you're doing. Hell, guys who are wizards with these phones brick their phone on occasion. Do a little research first...just a recommendation.

Last edited:
OP
N

Nick80080

Reaction score
Thanks.