Help To get a GNote 3 Spigen Slim Armor View Case

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Note 3' started by Preach2k, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Preach2k

Preach2k DF News Team Reporter

Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
    Ratings:
    +1,532
    Current Phone Model:
    Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
    Twitter:
    DroidNCState
    galaxy_s4_case_slim_armor_view_infinity_white_thumb_1.jpg galaxy_s4_case_slim_armor_view_soul_black_thumb.jpg
    All Galaxy Note 3 owners & future Owners we need your help to encourage Spigen to offer a case that I know would be a hit just as it has been on the Galaxy S4. What case am I talking about, well the Spigen Slim Armor View case of course. If you are not familiar with the Slim Armor View that Spigen offers you can see what it looks like here for the Galaxy S4 here is a link SPIGEN SGP Galaxy S4 Case Slim Armor View | SPIGEN SGP and I have also attached images as well.

As you know Samsung will offer their S-View cover which also has an integrated battery door replacement but not everyone wants that case and I certainly don't want more protection offered by Spigen's Slim Armor View case. Facebook Spigen Request Page for The Galaxy Note 3

So if you are interested in Spigen making this case, think they should make this case and would want to buy this case then I ask you to hit yes and also contact Spigen directly at them on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SpigenWorld or Twitter https://twitter.com/spigenworld or email them on their site Something You Want | Home | SPIGEN SGP

Thank you.

2. usmanmalikx

usmanmalikx New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i have a slim spigen case on my htc one. I really like it since its protecting the case and yet not adding any bulk.

Search tags for this page

galaxy note 3 case slim armor view

note 3 armor case
note 3 slim armor

note 3 slim armor view

slim amour view note 3
slim armor for note 3
slim armor note 3

slim armor view note 3

spigen slim armor note 3

spigen slim armor view note 3