help stuck on bootloader

julian

Reaction score
hi long time looker first time writer.
im not sure if this is the right place .i went to try a new rom, it crashed my phone . it will turn on go to the M and stay. tryed to get to a recovery but to no avail .if anybody will help. thanks

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
What kind of phone is it? Droid 1? If so, can you boot in the Bootloader screen using Power+dpad up ?

OP
J

julian

Reaction score
thanks

hi, spc_hicks09 sorry it took so long to get back without my phone im a little lost. yes i can get to the bootloader and all looks good i grabed rsdlite when it looked at the device it said platform unknown.that not so good i think.

Graymayre

Reaction score
Make sure you have the latest drivers installed for your device. As well, it all works best on XP, I have had nothing but problems on 7 except with my original Droid.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
hi, spc_hicks09 sorry it took so long to get back without my phone im a little lost. yes i can get to the bootloader and all looks good i grabed rsdlite when it looked at the device it said platform unknown.that not so good i think.

To make sure you have all the right drivers installed, go here
Download PdaNet

Download and install this program, it's used for wired tether but it will install all the drivers you need for RSDlite to see your phone. As long as you can still get to the bootloader menu then we just might be able to fix this!

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
If it says s flash, USB, n/a, connected, does that mean that my d2 is recognized? I'm using xp sp3 rsd lite 4.9

Sent from my rooted DROID2