1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help setting defaults

Discussion in 'Droid Razr and Razr Maxx ICS discussion' started by awriternot, Sep 11, 2012.

1. awriternot

awriternot New Member

I can't for the life of me find the "manage defaults" option...I know I've seen it before...

Issue...my stock gallery is giving me issues & keeps saying there is an error and closes. I downloaded quickpic and disabled my stock gallery. Now I can't preview pics from the camera. I tried clearing the defaults from app settings & expected the option to choose a new default to pop up & it never did.

Is there a way to force choose a default viewer? Other ideas?

Sent from my Unrooted Droid Razr Maxx Using Tapatalk
  2. Sydman

Sydman Premium Member Premium Member

For default you have to go under the APP info, there you can choose the clear it as the default.

However the specific issue you are describing can't be done, from the camera being open when you click the thumbnail that will always point to the stock gallery. So you disabling it you will always get that error message.
Search tags for this page
change default cameras on motorola razr hd
change default settings on droid razr
changing download settings razr maxx
droid maxx change default app

droid razr change default app

droid razr default settings

how do you set the default apps on razr
how to change defaults on droid razr maxx
how to change download location on droid razr m
how to reset defaults droid razr
how to set gallery as default on droid maxx