Help!! Not Getting Yahoo Mail Anymore......

rastaman

Reaction score
It's probably an ATT/Yahoo deal but all of the sudden today I'm not getting any emails from my Yahoo account to my phone. When I go to "Accounts" then "Yahoo" the password box is empty (which is not the way it used to be, the password would be there in asterisks) and if I put in my ATT password I get a pop up box that says "HttpResponseException" and still no email. Does this sound like something any of you Experts can help me with? I just found out I can send emails from the Razr but can't receive them on my phone....

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's probably an ATT/Yahoo deal but all of the sudden today I'm not getting any emails from my Yahoo account to my phone. When I go to "Accounts" then "Yahoo" the password box is empty (which is not the way it used to be, the password would be there in asterisks) and if I put in my ATT password I get a pop up box that says "HttpResponseException" and still no email. Does this sound like something any of you Experts can help me with? I just found out I can send emails from the Razr but can't receive them on my phone....

Did you try a reboot or a soft reset?

OP
R

rastaman

Reaction score
Yes, a few times.

Ever since the last update I've had to hit refresh to get my Yahoo Mail, Gmail comes right on in. Some kind of glitch.

mikezq8ss

Reaction score
Mines been the same way with AOL mail and Hotmail. It tells me my credentials are invalid every time I put my password in... I thought my email addresses got hacked and minorly freaked out real quick, but when I tried them via the web everything worked. I go back to the programs on my Razr Maxx, and my credentials are invalid again. On my Thunderbolt I still get all updates and everything works just fine... I'm waiting for ICS to see if it'll get fixed, if not then I'll look further into it. AOL and Hotmail for me are basically just 'Sign up for this crap' email addresses lately anyway.

Gmail still works just fine.

daph

Reaction score
Same issue with Hotmail.

I can't delete and reinstall it either. Anyone have the same issue? I have tried everything I know, thanks

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score

Same problem here. Hmmm.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I would try going into your accounts and delete your Yahoo one, reboot the phone and when it comes back up re-add the account and see if that works.

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I would try going into your accounts and delete your Yahoo one, reboot the phone and when it comes back up re-add the account and see if that works.

I had to do this with a customers older Windows phone a few weeks ago. I have noticed when setting up my customers accounts that Yahoo and AOL seem to be giving errors very frequently lately

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
The problem its that Yahoo IM also stopped working with ebuddy as well. I think Yahoo is blocking things again.

OP
R

rastaman

Reaction score
Mine just kinda started working off and on. I still have to hit refresh about 90% of the time.

hobby31

Reaction score
My Yahoo has been doing this for about a week now. It was working fine and now I keep getting errors and it won't sync. I can't even delete the account because when I do it says invalid credentials. It must be on yahoos end. I wouldn't mind except I get about 10 error notifications a day and can't get rid of the account to get it to stop.

posttal

Reaction score
Same issue...even got verizon to send me another razr maxx.When it updated the phone thru backup assistant the problem came back.I'v talked to both verizon tier 2 tech support and motorola and no one has been able to help.

lovemyram4x4

Reaction score
Yahoo mail has been working flawlessly on maildroid. On outlook over the week I had several login errors pop up.

I've also had issues with ebuddy that would require signing in from yahoo mail to correct, but that quit working a little while ago until I set up my 4th Razr the other day.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forum Runner

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Yahoo mail has been working flawlessly on maildroid. On outlook over the week I had several login errors pop up.

I've also had issues with ebuddy that would require signing in from yahoo mail to correct, but that quit working a little while ago until I set up my 4th Razr the other day.

You have all the luck.. the bad luck... I feel for you.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

lovemyram4x4

Reaction score
94lt1 said:
You have all the luck.. the bad luck... I feel for you.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

I think in this case it's actually good luck since my yahoo mail hasn't had issues & I don't IM hardly ever anymore. Then again I wouldn't even be on maildroid if the stock app(blurmail) & other K-9 based apps actually worked properly and/or looked as nice as the stock app & maildroid