1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help! My screen is out and I can not access settings

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible 2' started by equipmentq, Jul 27, 2012.

1. equipmentq

equipmentq New Member

My screen went out on my Incredible 2 yesterday. I received my new phone and I have online back up of my contacts. Problem....I need my text messages. They have some very important business conversations on them. I down loaded an app on my PC that will let me copy them but I can't see the setting to allow outside debugging which is suppose to make the app work. I don't have the phone mounted as a cd drive so I can't see the files. I think the screen still works but is just blank. Any ideas how to make the right selections in the dark???? I need to send my old phone in for the warranty replacement but I really cant lose these conversations. HELP PLEASE!

thanks
Search tags for this page

i can't see the displayed on my incredible 2

screen went out on my incredible 2