HELP! Music app starting up all by itself!

Mont

Reaction score
This problem happened on my Droid X this morning and got worse as I was listening to music at work. I swear I had strong thoughts of throwing the phone. I try to listen to Pandoria and it would cut that off and put the phone on Party mode on the stock player. So im like okay since it wants to play the stock player so much ill just listen to that as long as I get to listen to something. But it starts stopping and starting and skipping songs randomly.

Turns out it had been the headphones itself. I had an extra set of head phones(samsung brand I been using since I got the phone back in Decemeber) and when I used it it worked fine for the rest of the night. The first head phones I was using I got from Ebay(no name) about 2 weeks ago and its been working ever since today. One of the earpieces did just break like I stepped on it but I don't remember stepping on it.

woodzter

Reaction score
I am new here so I don't know how this works or if i'm replying in the right place but I found a remedy to this annoying problem of music player starting all by itself. it was driving me crazy- i was trying to listen to novels on "mort player" and the damn music player would start to play the same book in a different place- CONTINUALLY-here's what works for me: i start music player and I have already saved some mp3 music files to a play list- so i get music player playing that play list and then i pause it- THEN i open up mort player and start my novel- music player is apparently "tied up" on the other play list and then it doesn't interfere- i know that take more memory but it's so nice to silence the nasty app.