Help me transform my Droid 2 Global's main Desktop, please

OwlD2G

Reaction score
I usually don't care about 'cool', but my Droid 2 Global's main screen is a cross between boring and cluttered. Please help me make it better/more cool.

Thank you.

apollyon0810

Reaction score
I just recently tried out Go Launcher EX and am pretty happy with it. Try it with their SMS app too.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

OP
O

OwlD2G

Reaction score
I just recently tried out Go Launcher EX and am pretty happy with it. Try it with their SMS app too.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

OK; so, now, I have about seven app screens.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah a great start would be to download LauncherPro, ADW/ ADW EX, zeam or Go Launcher. Then a set of widgets would be another great start, like Colorize Widget.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
O

OwlD2G

Reaction score
Also, is there a way to make that 'notification chime' quieter? It's quite loud.

OP
O

OwlD2G

Reaction score
Where's my Applications folder now???? Help, please!!!!

AlexSB

Reaction score
The volume buttons should do the notification trick. And when you push the middle button on the bottom of your screen and you see all the apps pop up, that's your app folder

Liberated Droid II

jchammer123

Reaction score
I like bettercut. There are tons of icon packs that you can use to make it your own.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
O

OwlD2G

Reaction score
The volume buttons should do the notification trick. And when you push the middle button on the bottom of your screen and you see all the apps pop up, that's your app folder

Liberated Droid II

I'm not sure where the volume buttons are, but I found the middle button...thanks.

AlexSB

Reaction score
When you hold the phone in yuour hand and your looking at the screen, it should be the 2 buttons to the right side.

Liberated Droid II

AlexSB

Reaction score
Ya the ones on the top those are the volume buttons. On the Droid 2 it looks like one large button with two bumps I think it should be the same on the global

Liberated Droid II

OP
O

OwlD2G

Reaction score
Ya the ones on the top those are the volume buttons. On the Droid 2 it looks like one large button with two bumps I think it should be the same on the global

Liberated Droid II

...the volume buttons...thanks.