Should I keep my DROID X or trade it for a DROID 2 Global?

HelpeRX

Reaction score
Interesting

I have a dx and love it I would stick wit that. It is very interesting now to see 15 year olds get data phone lol. I remember when I was in like 8th grade everyone had a phone but me and after begging I got something from T-mobile. Now Im 20 and barely got a data plan phone. Even now if my college grades lack they will take it away lol =P. I am a broke college student so I dont pay for anything.

draexo

Reaction score
I have a dx and love it I would stick wit that. It is very interesting now to see 15 year olds get data phone lol. I remember when I was in like 8th grade everyone had a phone but me and after begging I got something from T-mobile. Now Im 20 and barely got a data plan phone. Even now if my college grades lack they will take it away lol =P. I am a broke college student so I dont pay for anything.

Sorta getting used to my wife's X and it is not that bad if you turn the screen sideways and get the larger keyboard. Wishing I had waited for the Bionic. They announced if a week after I got my D2G.
My desire for an iPhone has greatly decreased .... I like having two devices.
(Ipod and smartphone).

douglasman100

Reaction score
i had that same choice but my bro got the droid x and i got d2g we both love them and plus we can trade off if we felt like it so its all gooddancedroid

klaudiadroid2

Reaction score
hahaha i know right ,im 19 and my first real phone was when i was in 9th grade from tmobile also , lol well atleast your going to colege!!:icon_ banana: