Help me Fill my Home Screens

Manipulator

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry if there is a similar thread like this (if there is i cant find it) but I was wondering what widgets you guys recommend or use for your android phone. They could be funny, news, social network, stupid, useful or pointless. Im just trying to fill out my home screens.

vrdubin6

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry if there is a similar thread like this (if there is i cant find it) but I was wondering what widgets you guys recommend or use for your android phone. They could be funny, news, social network, stupid, useful or pointless. Im just trying to fill out my home screens.

I am super simplistic. Clutter drives me nuts so I like things neat and clean. That being said it was hard for me to fill 3 screens haha. I will post pictures when I get home... but it is as follows:

Left Screen: Facebook widget at the top - across the bottom I have brightness, wifi, silent and lock pattern toggle widgets by Curvefish.

Main Screen: Beautiful Home at the top and Battery Life widget at the bottom.

Right Screen: 4x4 Pure Calendar widget.

vrdubin6

Reaction score
Sorry it took a day but I've been in the midst of tossing together some framework since I switched to CM.

CAP201004212019.jpg

CAP201004212020.jpg

CAP201004212022.jpg

ceeyahd1

Reaction score
What are the settings for your calendar? I bought pure calendar app and just can't seem to get a plain calendar to fill my screen as yours, the only thing I can come up with is is a a small square.

mcsinfl

Reaction score
What are the settings for your calendar? I bought pure calendar app and just can't seem to get a plain calendar to fill my screen as yours, the only thing I can come up with is is a a small square.

the pure grid calendar app does that

ceeyahd1

Reaction score
What settings give you a simple calendar as yours?

I apologize for sounding so stupid but I could not figure it out.

cderry

Reaction score
I use a simple formula:

Main screen...the apps I use the most
Right screen...one-touch call shortcuts of my most-called people
Left screen...one touch text shortcuts of the same people

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Beautiful Home, New & Weather, Facebook, Google Buzz, Twitter (Seesmic), Power, Audio Manager, Pure Calendar- those are the widgets I have. The rest of the screens are filled with app shortcuts.

mcsinfl

Reaction score
What settings give you a simple calendar as yours?

I apologize for sounding so stupid but I could not figure it out.

2 different applications, pure calendar and pure calendar grid, same developer

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk