Where is Home ++

aggiechase37

Reaction score
Alright guys. I'm sure I'm just being a complete idiot and missing something obvious, but I have looked and looked and I can't find this fabled home + +. Is it in the Android Market somewhere? Somewhere on the net? I've searched high and low and nary a Home + + to be found.

Also, is this thing stable? I tried installing the launcher2 but that thing is a bug filled mess. Nonstop force closes and lockup, stunningly gorgeous when it would work though! HELP!!

tktouch12

Reaction score
its there when i search. ive never used it, but here its pretty good, but i hear its a tad slow

joemustang

Reaction score
home++ beta

NOT Home ++ or home++

yeah home++ is pretty stable. Always worked fine for me. however, it didn't fit my wallpapers to the screen very well after one of the updates. they may have fixed it by now.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I had this issue too when I first wanted to try it. I found their website, found another product they had in the market, clicked the other products link and got to it that way!

shrugger

Reaction score
You can also try searching on the developer instead of the app- Intuitit

Rollingbones

Reaction score
I've been using home++ for about a week now. At first the status bar at the top disappeared (which I liked since I was using the button on the bottom bar) and now it's back. How do I get it to disappear again???

CrappyAlloy

Reaction score
In the power strip hold down the speech looking bubble with the "!" in it for about a second

OP
A

aggiechase37

Reaction score
Found it and now have it installed. Works great! I have 5 homescreens running and I'm loving every minute of it. Every once in a while it will lock up, but not near as much as the launcher2. And certainly not enough for me to consider taking it off my phone. Great app!

Aluminum21

Reaction score
I tried it for bit, but it's just too slow compared to the 2.0.1, the main thing is the 5 screens but 2.1 should be getting that anyway

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just found this by accident, long press the menu button from the home screen and it brings up a screen switcher. Don't know that it's any quicker than scrolling, but it is there.