help me chose a phone

thomas1984

Reaction score
Hello, I currently have a razr and want to upgrade to a smart phone but not sure if im making the right choice on the phone. Right now I am leaning toward the Dorid X because i have large hands and the larger screen of the phone seems to just fit good. I am also aware of the thunderbolt and the bionic that is due out soon but my question is will i really see any benefit to either of those over the droidX seeings that I live NO WHERE NEAR a area that shows 4g on the map? will a 4g phone run faster on 3g than the droid x does? I did notice that the bionic will have adobe flash, does that mean that it can stream vids from pretty much ANY site i want? my main use for the phone will be talking, web surfing/watching vids and some online chat. I have never sent a text message in my life so thats not all that important to me. I do how ever want the option of having a ring tone blue toothed to me and accually being able to set it as a ring tone because my razr v3 cant do that. So what do you think would be the right phone for my needs?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
just because a phone has 4G capablilites doesnt mean it will have faster 3G that 3G only phones. 3G is 3G.

flash is on all of the phones u listed. and yea pretty much (with the exception of a few sites that block it like hulu)

sending/receiving that stuff via bluetooth can be done on any phone. but theres apps to do it without bluetooth..

hope this helps :) and :welcome:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hear a Blackberry Storm is pretty nice. :blackberry:dancedroid

Just having some fun with you.

Want a large screen? Droid X

Want to wait forever for your phone? Thunderbolt

Want a phone that works internationally? D2 Global