Help: Lost all contacts and call log

PelusoPeter

Reaction score
I have the original Motorola Droid that I have had since December. I received a call from a friend tonight, attempted to answer the phone but was unable to slide the bar over. Call went to voicemail after ringing multiple times and not be able to answer it. I attempted to call back by looking at the call history and contacts but they were all deleted. All apps and text messages (other than the contact name) were missing. For some reason my gmail had only contact information until I got the phone in December. Lost all 2010 contacts. Please help

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
try a battery pull to see if they show up..

that really sucks man i hope u can get tehm back

2planker

Reaction score
This just happened to me as well. I was away for the weekend, turned my phone off for two days. Turned it back on and poof no more call log or contacts. My touchdown contacts won't sync with the phone now and facebook and gmail contacts won't sync either. This really sucks.

Reaction score
happened to me when i went on vacation last week...i woke up the day before i headed home and no call log and the contacts i added in the past month or 2 were gone..weird.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
everyone here needs to sync their contacts with gmail. its simple and if anything happens, they are all backed up on there