Acore stopped working: Contacts & Call Log Gone

fgw

Reaction score
I have had my Droid for about 6 weeks - no problems. Today, I placed a call from my Call log. At the end of the call, a message popped up acore has stopped working. Had no choice but to hit force close. All my contacts were gone along with my call log. Of course, I was able to sync my contacts and get them back and the loss of the call log is just a minor inconvenience. I lost a couple of contacts I had added since the last time I synced but other than that the phone seemed to be fine.

I searched the forums and found no answer as to why this may have happened. Is this a sign of a greater problem or is it just a one-time event that I don't need to worry about?

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is the first I've seen of anything like this. For future info what ROM are you using. Are you OC'd? Had you recently updated an app or installed anything new?

Is this a sign of a greater problem or is it just a one-time event that I don't need to worry about?

Let us know if/when you find out:icon_ devil:

OP
F

fgw

Reaction score
ROM 2.0.1 I had just installed updates for some apps from the market. The only unusual one I updated was ScreenMode Widget - which I don't even use. Guess I won't worry about it unless it happens again.

I am not OC'd. Never have been brave enough to root or OC.