Call Log timer bug

Lafond

Reaction score
Anyone else notice that the call log times are a bit off? For instance, I had a phone call Friday evening at 6pm. When I look at my call log today (Sunday), it says the call was yesterday. I'm assuming it's based off of actual time between calls, so at 6pm tonight, the log should change from displaying 'yesterday' to '2 days ago'.

Seems like it should be a simple fix, just suprised nobody else noticed.

OP
L

Lafond

Reaction score
Hmm, so I guess it's just my phone then?

bigtlb

Reaction score
You Are Not Alone

I have noticed the same issue.

Not sure what the problem is... But, I noticied it when comparing my detailed online calling records from Verizon.

misfit

Reaction score
I have to ask... Have you gone to Settings... Date and Time setting and verified your Time Zone?

The option to change it may be grayed out if you have the Automatic button selected.

bigtlb

Reaction score
Working Fine Now

misfit,

Thank you for your reply.

I went into Settings/Date & Time Settings, and verified that it was still set to Automatic. And, that the Date/Time Zone/Time are accurate.

The call log looks fine now.

It was only messed up over the end-of month weekend (30th, 31st, 1st). I don't know if my Time Zone messed up at the time - or if my Droid was having a problem figuring out if the 31st was yesterday (or 2 days ago) when I looked at it on the 1st... :p