[HELP] I Cannot get into recovery!?

Brennan_Huber

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So I got eagar and I flashed the GB leak.. well from there liberty 2.0 came out and I was like ill wait a while. And now im wanting back to 2.3.340 and well I sbf'ed back to it and I don't know why but I can't get a 3g signal so im using wifi.
That's only the beginning and then I think well ill download titanium backup get bootstapper and reboot to get my backup maybe that'll fix it. Well after I find out I have to reroot my phone because it's not. I click install and I go right to it. Bootstrap and it says success and then recovery and it does nothing. So I try ROM manager and it only reboots. So then I recall a thread of ways to get into clockwork without those. Try them and nothing only a blank screen. I have no clue what's going on and id appreciate it if someone could help me.
Thanks ahead of time.

FreeMyMoto!!
FreeMyMoto!!
FreeMyMoto!!

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
try the sbf again

try stock recovery first and factory reset through there

OP
Brennan_Huber

Brennan_Huber

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Im trying it. This is the first time i have ever SBF'ed is there anything im doing wrong? The only thing im not sure about is when it says manually reboot the phone now, what i do is unplug it and power off and power up. Right wrong or what?

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Hold the home button while booting then hit the search key when the droid pops up, thats stock recovery.

OP
Brennan_Huber

Brennan_Huber

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
if it makes a difference i have a blue triangle where the 3g should be.

OP
Brennan_Huber

Brennan_Huber

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
And ahh okay yes i have done that. SBF'ed and factory reseted through stock recovery and still nothing.

OP
Brennan_Huber

Brennan_Huber

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
okay now i have *228 and activated my phone, now i have 3g and im giong to see if i can go into recovery.