Help ! eclipse messed up my service

B0mb3rr

Reaction score
first off when i turned on after the new rom was installed i had no service, i checked my system settings and no number was there, no service, nothing
then i went back to clockwork recovery and tried to restore to my backed up roms but it says MD5 not compatible
does anyone know how to fix this?

Joeteck

Reaction score
Sounds like you changed the version of clockwork mid-way... backed up using the free version, now youre trying to use the pay version.. correct?? The two backup methods are different..

OP
B

B0mb3rr

Reaction score
No, i don't know with what clockwork i first used to back up my stock one but with bootstrap recovery it said the MD5 wasnt compatible
But i never got the paid version

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
B

B0mb3rr

Reaction score
Is eclipse not compatible with .874 ?
Because I just don't get any service with this rom, its as if my sim card wasn't in

z96Cobra

Reaction score
There are different versions of Eclipse for each system file. If you flashed the eclipse rom for 893 to your phone that is running 901 or 902, your radio won't work.

OP
B

B0mb3rr

Reaction score
Yeah that's what I figured, I had to upgrade to 5.9.901 and well then I flashed eclipse. Do you know if the bionic will get the 6.0 one anytime soon? Because the day I upgraded mine, my friend's razr got an upgrade

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums