1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help droid 2 spazzing out randomly after gingerbread leak!

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Development' started by Insidious, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Insidious

Insidious New Member

Okay so I installed the 2.3.3 leak and it was going great until later that night I tried to change my wallpaper like always and now the screen is blank exept for the launcher and nothing works but the notification bar. And the capacative buttons won't vibrate either. I've managed to force my way into this app. And I tried uninstalling lookout security because I heard avg doesn't play nice and multiple reboots and battery pulls haven't worked. Should I factory reset?
    EDIT: I factory reseted and everything works but my capacative buttons dont vibrate and i dont have any haptic feebacl. i know it sounds dumb but i cant find where to change the haptic feedback in the settings! please help?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
  2. mjs1015

mjs1015 New Member

Settings>sound. It should be under media audio effects.

3. Insidious

Insidious New Member

Yeah I figured that out eventually xD sorry for the pointless thread. Delete thread