Help Bypass Driod 2.1 actavation. plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMAndriod

Reaction score
hey i just got a driod eris for free so i really wanna use it. it already had the 2.1 leak on it but i rebooted the phone to start it fresh n now i cant get pass the activation. I dont have verizon so i cant call a number to activate it, is there any way i could bypass it so i could use it for wifi n apps? plz n thank u 4 ur help:droideris:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
In no way do we discuss the free activation/bypassing/or accessing of devices here at Droid Forums, if you cannot activate it through VZW then you are out of luck

Reaction score
On my droid if you touch each corner of the screen starting at top left and proceeding clockwise you will be taken to the home screen. The phone will function as a PDA with no phone service at this point. And yes you can use wifi.

Tparker he wasn't asking how to steal free phone service just how to launch the device into the home screen.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Tparker he wasn't asking how to steal free phone service just how to launch the device into the home screen.
Neither one of us knows the real intentions, I am just reiterating the guidelines, as there is a fine line when someone is asking how to bypass activation or gain access to a device they just got for free

Even though this might be on the up and up, imagine we helped someone gain access to a device that wasn't theirs, it was stolen...from you

therefore it is not discussed.

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Neither one of us knows the real intentions, I am just reiterating the guidelines, as there is a fine line when someone is asking how to bypass activation or gain access to a device they just got for free

Even though this might be on the up and up, imagine we helped someone gain access to a device that wasn't theirs, it was stolen...from you

Tparker, did you read the original question?
From the original post:
The phone is at the activation (login) screen. OP inst asking to bypass a lock screen.

IDK if Eris has the login bypass, but on the Droid if you start in the top left corner. and touch the 4 corners in a clockwise pattern, it will bypass the login screen.

Now, IF you are asking to bypass a lock screen, you are S.O.L asking here.

OP
M

MMAndriod

Reaction score

Tparker, did you read the original question?
From the original post:
The phone is at the activation (login) screen. OP inst asking to bypass a lock screen.

IDK if Eris has the login bypass, but on the Droid if you start in the top left corner. and touch the 4 corners in a clockwise pattern, it will bypass the login screen.

Now, IF you are asking to bypass a lock screen, you are S.O.L asking here.

Im Not askin so i could use the phone as sevice i just wanna use the apps play games on it. i understand were u coming from but i aint steal it the screen is cracked n wasnt workin rite so he gave it 2 me, i put the 2.2 leak on it n it works now but i cant get to the home screen cuz it says i have 2 call a number to activate it, is there any way around it? plz dont cut my head off 4 askin :)

Darkseider

Reaction score
In no way do we discuss the free activation/bypassing/or accessing of devices here at Droid Forums, if you cannot activate it through VZW then you are out of luck

WHAT!? I SOOOO want the drugs your taking. Rooting, wireless tethering, custom ROMs, etc... and you're barking at this guy for asking how to use his phone as a PDA?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
you're barking at this guy for asking how to use his phone as a PDA?
I explained myself in my second post, not so much a personal shot at anyone as it was making sure the thread didn't go in the wrong direction

OP
M

MMAndriod

Reaction score

WHAT!? I SOOOO want the drugs your taking. Rooting, wireless tethering, custom ROMs, etc... and you're barking at this guy for asking how to use his phone as a PDA?

I know Lol I wouldnt ask the question if I didnt see all the other posting that every1 was doin 2 there phones n he attacked me. . . . .Man im new 2 this LoL

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
After talking with an Administrator, my initial post stands...it should not be discussed

OP
M

MMAndriod

Reaction score
After talking with an Administrator, my initial post stands...it should not be discussed

So its ok to discusses how to bypass a reaular droid n its ok to talk about how to a leak version on it put roms, custome stuff n all that other things going against the droid contract but i cant ask how to get pass the activation screen so i could play around with it:icon_evil: Thats BS for that than all the other things ppl been doing shouldnt be able to be discussed, am I right or am I Wrong plz tell me why if i AM

Reaction score
Then why is this topic still here? Or my post which must of violated policy as I answered the guys question?

Mojo

Reaction score
this thread will be closed! So if you got something to discuss you better make it fast.. I am looking for a Super mod to close it down now. Tparker is correct, and this discussion will not be allowed

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
this thread is :closed_2:

Status
Not open for further replies.