Help! Bricked?!!!

DustinSK925

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I was trying to unroot my phone. If it matters, it was rooted and i had the evil fascination sh*t on it. So I was trying to unroot with the PDA system tar md5 file and it said success. When it was rebooting it was stuck at the SAMSUNG screen. Been stuck ever since, it even makes the noise that it is booting yet it stays on the samsung screen. tryed everything. any help!?!?

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I was trying to unroot my phone. If it matters, it was rooted and i had the evil fascination sh*t on it. So I was trying to unroot with the PDA system tar md5 file and it said success. When it was rebooting it was stuck at the SAMSUNG screen. Been stuck ever since, it even makes the noise that it is booting yet it stays on the samsung screen. tryed everything. any help!?!?

Did you try taking the battery out?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
D

DustinSK925

Reaction score
Yes. Okay so now I can put it back in download mode. To unroot, do I only do the PDA or is there more to it??

OP
D

DustinSK925

Reaction score
Because all Im doing is the PDA button with the system tar file?!

DaleV

Reaction score
If you are trying to go back to stock you need the Atlas v2.2 pit file and a full Odin release. Put the pit file in the pit section, the full Odin package in the PDA section, repartition should be checked, if not check it. Make sure you are in DL mode and click run. Everything wiped except SD card. Here is a link to help you out. Files, walkthrough, everything you need.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/sa...ecovering-your-fascinate-rooting-methods.html

sent...that's all, just sent

Last edited: