Help boot loop

Fx4Nick

Reaction score
downloaded GummmyJar2.5 tot he wifes phone along with the Frost theme for the 2.5 I ws trying to do them both at the same time. I'm pretty sure that I forgot to you mount the card before installing the theme like the instructions say and now I am stuck on a boot loop. I have tried pulling the battery and getting into recovery to wipe data and cache, but no luck during reboot. Still the four little robots flashing.

I am currently downloading the SBF file to do that if need be. I was tryng to save that as a last option since I will be here at least another hour before it finishes dowloading

Any help would be appriciated

OP
F

Fx4Nick

Reaction score
So I have completed the sbf flash just like madderschamm describes in another thread. now the phone will not get past the bootloader. I cannot get into the recoverey mode

The boot loader screen reads

Bootloader
Err:A5,70,70,00,1F

Mem_Map Blank
Service Req'd
Battery OK
Ok to Program
Transfer Mode:
USB

Can anyone help here.... I have flashed a few roms, but this is starting to freak me out. Any help would be appriciated.

Thanks
NIck

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
You probably flashed the wrong SBF. You need the SBF for 2.3.320 or the system only 2.3.340. BTW there was no need for an SBF, all you had to do was boot into stock recovery and wipe.

OP
F

Fx4Nick

Reaction score
I tired the stock recovery andd wipe but that did not work. Any idea where I can find the correct sbf??

OP
F

Fx4Nick

Reaction score
I have been looking but what is the tbh app. And if the phone will not come out of bootloarder screen how would I flashing something from an app???

I have also been looking on mydroidworld and have not yet found anything

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Download the SBF file onto your pc and flash like you've been doing. Look for happy holidays SBF file. That's for the 30.04 bootloader

OP
F

Fx4Nick

Reaction score
Any chance you can help find the SBF I cannot find anything labeled Happy holidays SBF

Thanks

OP
F

Fx4Nick

Reaction score
Nevermind got it finally.. downloading now.... looks like its going to take a while to DL

Droid Xer thanks for the help here....

OP
F

Fx4Nick

Reaction score
sorry its been a few days... this did the trick... her phone has been back up and running ince friday afternoon.

Great help!