HELP back up assiastant + make it stop

davis119

Reaction score
I'm desperate I just got my SGS 3 and back up assistant is driving me nuts. I constantly have the cloud notification saying syncing pics....
It had made like 8 copies of each pic in my gallery and when I was giving through deleting themail I lost all my pics... I'm ok with that if some one can make it stop syncing

I have no boxes checked for syncing media .
I disabled the feature on the Verizon site and I still have the Damn cloud how can I stop this please!

Raw Dodge

Reaction score
Sucks doesn't it.... I got it to stop by going into settings-applications-go to backup assistant and disable it.... Then go to backup assistant plus and disable it... While your at it disable all the BS from Verizon like vz navigator etc...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

OP
D

davis119

Reaction score
Thanks that seems to have solved it for now.. .. any idea why it would have created so many duplicates of my pics? And there we logos for like every hockey team any Joe have a clue where they came from? Do they come on the galaxy?

Raw Dodge

Reaction score
I didn't have issues with it making copies but backup assistant was such a pita. I wouldn't ever use it. It's such a dumb application that it would start to backup in the middle of the day when it was supposed to at night and I have nothing checked to backup and no wifi in the area and mobile data is turned off. But it's backing up.... I lived with that a month before I found out that I could disable it... I was ready to root it to stop it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2