Help activating phone over the phone

Seaner

Reaction score
So my sister just got the droid incredible. But she couldnt upgrade so we used our dads account. I told the guy at best buy not to activate it but they had to put a 30 dollar data plan on his account for the phone. My sister had a dumb phone a d didnt have 3g so if i try to activate her droid incredible will it work? can i get 3g over the phone for it. Sorry if this is confusing. thanks
oh and i was reading around and it said somewhere that if it isnt activated on the account that was supposed to get it than she might get a bill for the remainder of the bill? is this true.

Last edited:

ffej89

Reaction score
Depends. Did your dad add a line to get you the discount? Did he just let you use his discount? If he added a line for you to get the discount then he has to keep that line with a different phone or pay the balance.

OP
S

Seaner

Reaction score
Depends. Did your dad add a line to get you the discount? Did he just let you use his discount? If he added a line for you to get the discount then he has to keep that line with a different phone or pay the balance.
yes were just using his account for the discount. we were gonna put his account back on his old phone and use the droid incredible on my sisters. im just going to go into verizon tommorow and hopefully they can do it. thanks