Hello!

KennyBerndt

Reaction score
I have had my Motorola Droid for about a month now and couldn't be happier. I have found it very usefull and was looking for a forum to keep myself up to speed with the latest and greatest accessories, applications, and other useful information on the phone.

hemidroid

Reaction score
I'm with ya, just got my Droid a few days ago and this thing is excedes my expectations to say the least. Love it.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have had my Motorola Droid for about a month now and couldn't be happier. I have found it very usefull and was looking for a forum to keep myself up to speed with the latest and greatest accessories, applications, and other useful information on the phone.

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. You've come to the right place and we hope you make it your forum of choice. Thanks for becoming a member.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad your enjoying your Droid. I've had a blast with mine. My wife, however, does not share my enthusiasm :sad:

Mike

OP
K

KennyBerndt

Reaction score
Thank you! So I just logged in from my Droid and im getting a pop up for an app called "tap a talk". What is that? The market description isn't very informative.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thank you! So I just logged in from my Droid and im getting a pop up for an app called "tap a talk". What is that? The market description isn't very informative.

It's an app that's sold in the Market where you can find android Forums and communicate by using the app instead of the web. My opinion? It's a waste of money, but others love it.

Just so you know that message is coming from the developer of the app, not from us. I only saw it for one day, but others say they get it all the time. If it disturbs you email the developer.

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
You're at the right place to learn and share your enthusiasm about the coolest phone going. Welcome.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm with ya, just got my Droid a few days ago and this thing is excedes my expectations to say the least. Love it.

Welcome to the forum, hemidroid! We're glad that you've decided to join us! If you get stuck, just post a question in the appropriate area and someone will be along to help you out. Enjoy!

:welcome:

Welcome to your newest obsession, KennyBerndt! Glad you've decided to join us here on the forum! The reason you're getting the popup with Tapatalk is that you need to have cookies enabled, and then it doesn't show up again. Just remember if you get stuck or need some help, don't be afraid to ask!

:welcome: