Hello

CCRoller

Reaction score
Hey everyone found this forum looking for OTA news cause I have been frustratingly waiting for 2.1 from Verizon. I was kinda sceptical about the rooting and custom roms just because i had never hacked a phone before, but thanks to Matth3w I will wait no more thanks bro! Now running BBV7 and Chevy1200. Ran into a snag at step 19 with the syntax error expecting ")") but with a little research and the search button was able to alleviate the problem. If you get the error at step 19 the problem is with the flash not the spr(as it states in the guide). Check and make sure you have the ~26kb version and that there is no file extension when you save it. I follwed the steps and link in guide and for some reason it was always ~15kb. Other than that everything worked just as said. So much so that I decided to join the forum and send a thank you to Matth3w and all who have posted useful information. Looking forward to future modifications. Thanks folks! :motdroidvert:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome, CCRoller! Glad to have you with us! Make yourself at home and jump right in! Matth3w will be proud...

:welcome:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome CCRoller...

Matthew is a great help around here. He has some terrific help threads as well.

Enjoy the forums.