1. Blitz

Blitz New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm Eric AKA Blitz on most forums and games that I hardly play. I got the Motorola Droid a few weeks ago, and signed up for the forums soon after to make sure that I got everything that I needed to make the my Droid experience the best that it can be. I've lurked the forums since, and figured I should post and keep up to date this was so that I can give my two cents on certain topics.

A little about myself: I'm 19 and going to college for Business Management/Music Business. My goals are to work for a record label and manage bands and lead them to success. Eventually I want to open my own Management firm, but that's not going to happen for a while. I got the Droid because I will need a smartphone for the business I am going into, and the Blackberries just did not cut it with me. Constantly having them replaced due to them not working properly (nothing I did) and there were just so many problems with the Blackberries that I had. I have yet to have a problem with my Droid, and I absolutely love it. I can not wait for 2.1, and I'm really looking forward to the future of the Droid and for the Android OS, which I will be sticking with for now on. :motdroidvert::heart:

2. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Welcome....

3. cereal killer

cereal killer DF Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +902
    Current Phone Model:
    Nokia Lumia Icon
    Welcome Eric..

Glad you finally decided to register and sign up.

I'm a former BB user myself : )

I'm done with anything from RIM. I'm not a fan of Balsillie at all so his company will never again get my money.

At any rate, welcome aboard and I look forward to seeing you around here more often.

Enjoy

4. Blitz

Blitz New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks! And yeah, RIM doesn't seem to care too much about the average users. They only seem to care about big businesses that use them, though they have gotten better.

I was originally going to let my verizon contract expire and hop on the iPhone bandwagon, but I really didn't want to, because I do not like all touch screen phones. When the Droid was accounted, I was ecstatic and saved up as much money as I could in order to get it.

I did order the Sedio car charger and cradle, but the cradle is on back order, and I should have the car charger in the mail soon.

5. JimMariner

JimMariner Silver Member

Ratings:
    +8
    :icon_ banana: Welcome Eric to DroidForums :icon_ banana:

You are not alone showing the love for this thing called a DROID !!! It is a fantastic little device. I am sure it will only get better as the OS improves overtime. It is so much better than the BB's. I know, I came from them too. This thing just outshines them :p

We Hope You Enjoy Your Time IN the Forums !!

I'ts Great to Have You Here !!!!!!!! :icon_ devil:

6. Blitz

Blitz New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I love the enthusiasm! :D