Hello

Blitz

Reaction score
I'm Eric AKA Blitz on most forums and games that I hardly play. I got the Motorola Droid a few weeks ago, and signed up for the forums soon after to make sure that I got everything that I needed to make the my Droid experience the best that it can be. I've lurked the forums since, and figured I should post and keep up to date this was so that I can give my two cents on certain topics.

A little about myself: I'm 19 and going to college for Business Management/Music Business. My goals are to work for a record label and manage bands and lead them to success. Eventually I want to open my own Management firm, but that's not going to happen for a while. I got the Droid because I will need a smartphone for the business I am going into, and the Blackberries just did not cut it with me. Constantly having them replaced due to them not working properly (nothing I did) and there were just so many problems with the Blackberries that I had. I have yet to have a problem with my Droid, and I absolutely love it. I can not wait for 2.1, and I'm really looking forward to the future of the Droid and for the Android OS, which I will be sticking with for now on. :motdroidvert::heart:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome....

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome Eric..

Glad you finally decided to register and sign up.

I'm a former BB user myself : )

I'm done with anything from RIM. I'm not a fan of Balsillie at all so his company will never again get my money.

At any rate, welcome aboard and I look forward to seeing you around here more often.

Enjoy

OP
Blitz

Blitz

Reaction score
Thanks! And yeah, RIM doesn't seem to care too much about the average users. They only seem to care about big businesses that use them, though they have gotten better.

I was originally going to let my verizon contract expire and hop on the iPhone bandwagon, but I really didn't want to, because I do not like all touch screen phones. When the Droid was accounted, I was ecstatic and saved up as much money as I could in order to get it.

I did order the Sedio car charger and cradle, but the cradle is on back order, and I should have the car charger in the mail soon.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
:icon_ banana: Welcome Eric to DroidForums :icon_ banana:

You are not alone showing the love for this thing called a DROID !!! It is a fantastic little device. I am sure it will only get better as the OS improves overtime. It is so much better than the BB's. I know, I came from them too. This thing just outshines them :p

We Hope You Enjoy Your Time IN the Forums !!

I'ts Great to Have You Here !!!!!!!! :icon_ devil: