Hello

gregorymail87

Reaction score
hello all im just here looking for friendly help with an issue i have "can any one help i have droid 3 i tried flashing and now its stuck in ap fastboot i canget it out but when ever i turn my phone on its back in ap fastboot mode its never been rooted i was trying to root i have android 2.3.4 and system version 5.7.906.XT862.Verizon.en.US can anyone help with a way to fix iv tried flashing an older rom iv tried psouzaFXZ and no luck i originaly got the error using rsd lite it wont get past step one and when i try flashing in fastboot it gets stuck after i get the ok on clearing user info and catch anything would be much help thank you thank you i have only had the phone for a month." any help will be greatly appreciated!

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
:welcome: to the forum. I don't know the answers to your questions. So just hang out & someone should be along to help. Hopefully not all of our Rescue Squad went fishing today.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome. Sorry you are having problems. I wish I knew more, or anything really, about the D3 but as it turns out I do not. Hopefully someone who knows more about the device will reply in here or the other thread you posted in for help.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum!!

You might also consider posting a help thread in the D3 sub-section of either support / hacks... Droid 3 Forum - that might get you some additional help.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Already got them all set up over there :biggrin:

OP
G

gregorymail87

Reaction score
thanks for the welcome and the help no luck yet but i shale remain patient

OP
G

gregorymail87

Reaction score
using the flash verizon droid 3 to ota 5.6.890 to phone tool i foung in other post it gets the ok for erasing userdata and the ok or erasing cache but when it gets to sending recover (9216kb) it just sits there after about 30-45 minutes its still says sending recovery. please please any help

S

SFGate

Welcome to the site. Hope you were able to get this worked out. DancingNexus