Hello!

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
So I am not new to this forum, however I am new to the S3. I was a die hard android user who went iPhone 4S. After a few issues I got an early upgrade and here I am!

I was worried after browsing and seeing posts on awful reception. I hope it works ok!

I get it by FedX tomorrow and I can't wait to get home from work and activate it!!!!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Hello and welcome to the droid forums :) hope ya like the s3. I hear good things about it :)

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
This phone is awesome. I still get excited when I have a good reason to use it. And fyi I've had mine 3 1/2 months now and haven't dropped a call once.

debrad0307

Reaction score
Same here.. I haven't had a dropped call since I got rid of my bionic. I love my S3 and I wouldn't trade it for any other phone out there. The only complaint I have is with S-Voice. Galaxy isn't very nice to me. I tell her that I love her and she just blows me off.

.:Sent from my S3:.

EricUnLtd

Reaction score
Sounds like a story similar to mind. I wanted to be "adventurous" and try out the iPhone 5. I had the phone for a week and a half and was so disappointed. Wasn't my cup of tea. I ended up exchanging it for my S3 and that was the best decision I've ever made. This phone truly rocks!

itzdareel1

Reaction score
Here's my opinion, Samsung galaxy s3 a whole lot better than any iPhone (I tried em all) this device replaced my pc and iPod, this is practically a pc to go, windows 8 huge flop as well as windows phones, android new os, my first android was HTC incredible, then thunderbolt, then galaxy nexus (huge disappointment) then I tried iPhone 4s (another huge disappointment) then I went back to my thunderbolt while the big red (Verizon)released this amazing device, if you are good with exploring all its features you will be amazed as well, my favorite feature is the amazing sound quality (when properly equalized) highly recommend purchase of the poweramp app, once again you will love it ;)

NOVICE

Reaction score
ENVY (dismal) to DROID 1 to DROID X (excellent) to GNEXUS (over rated) to Glll (perfection). But I'm thinking of Note 2--only because I realize now that I have subconsciously been hankering since the beginning for a bigger screen.