Hello Slick and shiny Droid Razr Maxx!

er111a

Reaction score
I just upgraded to a new droid razr maxx :D I was forced to for two reasons
1) Cracked screen :'(
2) I want to keep unlimited data
So my question to y'all is how do I transfer everything over smoothly?
Thank you! :D

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can use an app like Titanium Backup to make backups to your SD, then put that in the Razr.

As for contacts, if they're saved through Google, they will be restored to your razr when you login to your Google account when you setup the phone.

Congrats. I went to a Razr from an X and I love it. Its nice to have functional ICS

Colorado

Reaction score
I just upgraded to a maxx also. My x is not rooted. Will mybackup pro do the job of tranferring everything over. I received the maxx almost a week ago and still have yet to activate it because I want to transfer everything over properly without having to reload everything one by one.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just upgraded to a maxx also. My x is not rooted. Will mybackup pro do the job of tranferring everything over. I received the maxx almost a week ago and still have yet to activate it because I want to transfer everything over properly without having to reload everything one by one.

Yes, it should. And I believe you need to activate the phone within a week of receiving it, but I'm not 100% on that.

yellowcanary73

Reaction score
What happens if you don't activate within a week. Cause I had to get a replacement for my daughter but was waiting for her to pay the $99 replacement fee.

Colorado

Reaction score
I called cs and they said there is no time limit on when to activate. I am going to do it within the first 30 days tho just to be on the safe side so i don't end up getting charged full price for the phones.