Hello! I'm a newbie...in a lot of ways! LOL

hbwooten

Reaction score
Hello All!

I'm a newbie to the forum....and also to the Droid Razr. I'm not techie but I do like function and speed! Can't wait to start viewing posts and learning more about this phone. Nice to meet all of you!
Heidi

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello All!

I'm a newbie to the forum....and also to the Droid Razr. I'm not techie but I do like function and speed! Can't wait to start viewing posts and learning more about this phone. Nice to meet all of you!
Heidi

Welcome aboard!! Hope you enjoy things here. My advice to all new folks is to read, read and then read some more!! There is so much good information available that it can seem a little overwhelming at times. Also, please do not hesitate to ask any questions you have. And lastly, enjoy your new phone - it is an awesome device.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to DroidForums Heidi!! We are happy to have you with us. And do not hesitate to stick around and make yourself at home!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Welcome aboard, enjoy the forum many great members here.

Sent from my temporary vessel while awaits the arrival of the Nexus from far far away

lisalisa13

Reaction score
I'm fairly new to the Droid and Droid forums, joining this forum is the best thing I could've done! Learned a lot and everyone is so nice and helpful. Welcome :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums