Hello from Massachusetts

Bullmoose

Reaction score
Hey folks,

Got a Motorola Droid on January 2nd of this year and decided to join this forum. Looks like the place to be for someone who wants to get the most out of their android-powered device. :)

I am from Massachusetts, and am a graduate student at UMass.

I have previously had very basic phones, but I decided to make the jump after reading so many good reviews of Motorola Droid. So far I have very happy with it. My next step is searching these forums for a discussion of various case options (I am looking for something to simply keep my Droid from getting scratched up in the pocket, I do not want something that is semi-permanently affixed to it, as I use the multimedia station and plan on using the car cradle) and for recommendations for car-charger/FM transmitter that's usable with the Motorola Droid car cradle...

Anyway, looking forward to reading these forums.

bd1212

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums.

I'm from Massachusetts, too.:icon_ banana:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome to the Forum....

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum!! you should be able to find info on what youre looking for, me personally, i dont like the cases and i dont really know about fm transmitters and what not, so sorry on that issue but just look around and if you cant find something just ask and people will help you out...happy Droiding! :)