1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New to android and the forums hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by pullmehome, Mar 13, 2010.

1. pullmehome

pullmehome New Member

Just got my Moto Droid and joined up here. I love this phne and this seems like a great place to look for info and discuss android and the droid. I am excited to learn all the neat things I can do with this. I got the hard case screen protectors, car mount, cradle(aftermarket with extra battery slot), car charger, and xtra battery. I have a bunch of chargers too since it is micro USB, plus a great BT stereo headset from jabra that works great for talking on my phone,ps3,and music. I think I am set up to be a very happy droid owner.
  2. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

3. pullmehome

pullmehome New Member

Well the other chargers I have are from verizon for nokia,blackberry,and lg all with micro usb so they aren't cheap junk ones I wouldn't trust those with any phone I ever own. The cradle seems like a good one too it was equal in price to the moto one I just really wanted the xtra battery slot
  4. cereal killer

cereal killer Administrator Staff Member

Great to have you here pullmehome...

Welcome aboard.
  5. mfranker

mfranker New Member

Hi I'm also new the moto droid and am loving all the neat features. One problem that is annoying me though is I have it synced with my comcast email account. I do not remove emails from the server, as I also want them to download on my pc. I have my comcast account set to remove them after 30 days. But now every time my droid does a sync, it tells me I have a new email, when it fact it was already downloaded to the droid in previous syncs. So basically I'm contantly getting email notifications. I have now changed the setting to silent for email notification - but that defeats the purpose. I would like to be notified - but only when I truly have a new email. Any suggestions?