New to android and the forums hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by pullmehome, Mar 13, 2010.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. pullmehome

pullmehome Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just got my Moto Droid and joined up here. I love this phne and this seems like a great place to look for info and discuss android and the droid. I am excited to learn all the neat things I can do with this. I got the hard case screen protectors, car mount, cradle(aftermarket with extra battery slot), car charger, and xtra battery. I have a bunch of chargers too since it is micro USB, plus a great BT stereo headset from jabra that works great for talking on my phone,ps3,and music. I think I am set up to be a very happy droid owner.
  2. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +0
  3. pullmehome

pullmehome Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well the other chargers I have are from verizon for nokia,blackberry,and lg all with micro usb so they aren't cheap junk ones I wouldn't trust those with any phone I ever own. The cradle seems like a good one too it was equal in price to the moto one I just really wanted the xtra battery slot
  4. cereal killer

cereal killer DF Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +839
    Current Phone Model:
    Nokia Lumia Icon
    Great to have you here pullmehome...

Welcome aboard.
  5. mfranker

mfranker New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi I'm also new the moto droid and am loving all the neat features. One problem that is annoying me though is I have it synced with my comcast email account. I do not remove emails from the server, as I also want them to download on my pc. I have my comcast account set to remove them after 30 days. But now every time my droid does a sync, it tells me I have a new email, when it fact it was already downloaded to the droid in previous syncs. So basically I'm contantly getting email notifications. I have now changed the setting to silent for email notification - but that defeats the purpose. I would like to be notified - but only when I truly have a new email. Any suggestions?