Hello from iFight App developer.

akacaj

Reaction score
Hi I am the developer of the iFight App for Android and iPhone. Glad I found this forum. Look forward to sharing ideas with you.

iFight is a funny little app that has many uses. To put it simply it makes weapon sound effects by swinging your phone. Have a friend who is whipped by his girlfriend? Pull out the whip on him. Want to get into a virtual Kung Fu sword fight? You can do that too! Want to do a pretend drive by shooting on your friends? Hook it up to your car stereo and you can do that too!
Video demo of the iPhone version is here: Tingalin iPhone App iFight Pro iPhone App. Droid version works exactly the same but it does not have the background music yet.

You may also find my free app "Knock On Wood" funny. Its FREE and it does just what it says and a little more. You can swing your phone around and make a 2x4 hit sound. Like hitting someone over their head with a piece of wood. If you knock on wood long enough you will eventually encounter a shattered glass effect.

I have a couple of other app ideas that I want to develop for the Droid when time permits.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
great stuff...have to get this one

laughed my arse off at the booty slap and cheney one hahahaha

this app is seriously funny.....I was just whipping my girlfriend and gave her a few arse slaps : )

she laughed and called me stupid......you know it's good when they respond that way..

well worth the .99cents

Last edited:

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The "whipped" friend one is a great example... worth the app right there :icon_ banana:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Want to do a pretend drive by shooting on your friends? Hook it up to your car stereo and you can do that too!

Good way to get shot in some locations....

OP
A

akacaj

Reaction score
Here is how one user has fun with my app: [video=youtube;EhjhtE27ALI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhjhtE27ALI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhjhtE27ALI[/video] trust me its funny! There are a bunch of others on youtube. Just search for iFight Pro. Chris Pirillo and Leo Laporte made a video using it too.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
How about a Droid Video and not the iCrap....;)

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
somebody have a fight to the death with an iPhone user....

fight will start off with the gong, the combatants will break out their whips first and welt their opponent up for the first round.

Second round will consist of a 30 second biatch slap contest.

Third round it escalates into fist's

Fourth round it start's to get a little more serious. Break out the swords. If their is still both fighters standing..the fight gets deadly serious.

5th and final round is a shootout with the M16's, pistol and shotty's . All out war.

Somebody should film that and post it on youtube. Forget these other Droid/iPhone comparisons : )

This would be the classic showdown that will end the "what phone is better" threads

Natolx

Reaction score
Droid would clearly win because the speakers are louder :p\

btw, best app ever

OP
A

akacaj

Reaction score
Droid would clearly win because the speakers are louder :p\

btw, best app ever

In fact you are right, iFight does sound better and louder on the Droid! and thank you, i am glad that you are enjoying it! Marketplace reviews are also welcome! lol

Last edited:
OP
A

akacaj

Reaction score
somebody have a fight to the death with an iPhone user....

fight will start off with the gong, the combatants will break out their whips first and welt their opponent up for the first round.

Second round will consist of a 30 second biatch slap contest.

Third round it escalates into fist's

Fourth round it start's to get a little more serious. Break out the swords. If their is still both fighters standing..the fight gets deadly serious.

5th and final round is a shootout with the M16's, pistol and shotty's . All out war.

Somebody should film that and post it on youtube. Forget these other Droid/iPhone comparisons : )

This would be the classic showdown that will end the "what phone is better" threads

You have a great imagination! lol id love to see that video!

OP
A

akacaj

Reaction score
Just uploaded version 1.2 with background music tracks. Now it is feature equivalent to the iPhone version but with better sound quality!

Enjoy!