Hello from Chi-Town!

White Sox David

Reaction score
Ever since I had the Incredible (almost two and a half years ago), then switched to the Razr, I've been extremely happy with what I've been able to utilize this wonderful device with.

That said, I don't really think I've been able to utilize no more than 20% of what this baby is really capable of. I don't mind. The functions I've used has been extremely helpful since I really use this for professional reasons (about 90%) and the rest personal.

I really don't use this as a play thing with the exception of "Words With Friends" (nice for the ride home from work), Grooveshark and transit information (love it when I know when my bus/train is arriving!)

Lately I've noticed that "autocorrect" has been turned on without me telling it to do so. I don't even know how to turn it on/off! I prefer it off since I really use texting on a limited basis and I know what I want to say when I do text.

I can't for the life of me figure out how to turn this darned autocorrect OFF!

Soooo I just want to discover what and how to perform tasks without pulling my hair out, since there is/was never any real manual to instruct how best to use this power that I have here. It seems one has to just play, experiment (trial and error) to figure out certain features, etc.

That's it! Now back to the Blackhawks game! Go Hawks!

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Welcome.

Check in settings - language and input and settings - language and input - keyboard settings.

Sent from my XT926 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Welcome.

OP
W

White Sox David

Reaction score
Thank you so much!

It's interesting how, in this "high-tech" world we live in, the answers to the most basic questions are right at our fingertips! However, we are handed a device, software, etc., and are expected to think as the programmers think! Not so!

Programmers are in their own little world and have no idea that the wonderful work that they do are utilized by folks that just want to know that the "thing" works! I have no desire to know how to build a car, but I want to drive one! Get my point!?

Thank you for that little bit of information that has been driving me crazy!! It's nice to know that I can visit this forum and get the help I need. Thank you again!