1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hello Fellow Droidians! (New Member)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Jink320, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Jink320

Jink320 New Member

I got mine on Friday the 13th, and it had issues. Every time I used the camera or open up pictures (whether from gallery or picture msgs), the phone would start heating up and drain battery within 20-30 min. The phone would continue to heat up even after the manual shutdown. I kept my phone in my pocket and it felt like having a small pocket heater. I tested the phone out after recharging it several times, and each trial ended with the same result.

After several trips to the the verizon-authorized retailer (where I had bought the phone from) a trip to a verizon store, a phone call to the verizonwireless company itself, and a day without my phone, I was able to get a replacement for the defective one. Now it works wonderfully and am loving the phone.

I'm glad to be a part of the community!
  2. Martin030908

Martin030908 Super Moderator

Welcome. Wow.... #7230... and to think just a lil while ago New2u was being real modest when he said there were over 4000 droidforus.net members! Enjoy!
  3. New2u

New2u Super Moderator

Hey there :) Glad to have you on the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay with us. If there is anything we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to post.

Yeah seeing as you got it on friday the 13th.. i'm not superstitious but those days never turn out well for me. But I am glad they finally gave you a replacement. I would have been kinda pissed :mad:
  4. New2u

New2u Super Moderator

Lol was looking at the wrong number.. it is 4am here lol. I MEANT to say over 7000 members.
  5. Martin030908

Martin030908 Super Moderator

It's 4am here as well. LOL. Like to say this is the first night since I picked up my DROID that it's been a late one....