xonmob1

Reaction score
DROID OWNER SINCE NOVEMBER 09.

I'VE HAD SOME ISSUES AND VERIZON HAS HAD TO RESET A FEW THINGS. Notifications especially.ie... text msgs and voicemails. Also had an issue today when I touched on/off button phone was off when I had left it on. That's happened twice but overall except battery life sux...even after all the tips and tricks to make it last.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. You'll find a lot of stuff here that can help you. And you will generally get quicker and better answers from the folks on this forum than you will from Verizon. Enjoy.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
DROID OWNER SINCE NOVEMBER 09.

I'VE HAD SOME ISSUES AND VERIZON HAS HAD TO RESET A FEW THINGS. Notifications especially.ie... text msgs and voicemails. Also had an issue today when I touched on/off button phone was off when I had left it on. That's happened twice but overall except battery life sux...even after all the tips and tricks to make it last.

Welcome!

Sorry to hear that you are having so many problems with your phone. The Droid is an awesome device.
This is a great place for help/assistance.

I suggest that you make a log of your issues, problems, and the times that you contacted VZW (increase this frequency is necessary) then if the problems persist ask for a replacement.
Mike