Hello all! driod x

cmiller5778

Reaction score
Hey just wanted to go ahead and introduce myself. Names chris. I currently own a driod x, bought it off a friend and it was already rooted. he showed me a few things and tried to teach me what he could. when i got it he helped me load AOKP onto it, i didnt like it so i was told easiest thing was to do was just sbf my phone and re-root it, got all that done and now im choosing a new rom to run, wanting to go to steel driod, trying to figure out if i need to load gapps with it like i did when i switched to AOKP... hopefully i can get an answer so i can flash this rom and give it a shot.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Most of the time, the dev will put if gApps are required in the OP with the install instructions...several include the gApps in the install so it is just a one flash install...

Good luck and congrats on the DX! Be sure to check out our Droid X section and we also have a sister site that is just dedicated to the Droid X ( www.droidxforums.com )

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to DF Chris!! The DX is a great phone, it served me well for quite a while. Definitely poke around and let us know if you need anything :biggrin: